Aims and Scope
The International e-Journal of Community and Industry Engagement (IeJCIE) is established by the Division of Industry and Community Network, Universiti Sains Malaysia, with the intention to provide a forum for disseminating peer-reviewed articles on four areas to the international research community:
- Community and industry engagement research;
- Industry linkages and support;
- Capacity building;
- Corporate social responsibilities.
This e-journal will be a platform and forum for sharing of knowledge and experiences in a scholarly manner at international level.
Objectives of the e-Journal:
- To provide platform for all walks of society to publish their findings and best practices in community and university engagement.
- To allow access to peer-reviewed articles and audio-visual publication on community engagement findings, articles and activities.